Verz Technologies offers professional e-learning authoring to turn your ideas and content into engaging online learning modules.
By working with experienced instructional designers, Verz Technologies can help you develop e-learning programs designed for outcomes excellence.
Design of online activities: Our instructional designers will identify instructional goals, analyze your learners and contexts, write learning objectives, and develop instructional materials and assessment instruments.
Ensuring that your e-learning module is a success requires an experienced production team. EthosCE brings years of experience to the production of your course.
- Project management: Creating rich e-learning modules can involve many people. From planning the timeline to coordinating with the team of subject matter experts, instructional designer, writers, audio/video producers, actors, photographers, graphic designers and production artists, producing a course can be a complex undertaking. EthosCE provides experienced project managers to make sure your e-learning production stays on track.
- Storyboarding: Using our library of templates, EthosCE project managers will provide a template for storyboarding the instructional material. All team members, whether they be the instructional designer, writer, SME, production artist, will be working from the same template.
- Development tools: Articulate, Captivate, Lectora. Presenter, Raptivity, Storyboard, Udutu and more.
- SCORM: Ensure your materials will play in any LMS by authoring with the SCORM standard.
- Freelance talent and other resources: Let us bring our network of freelance talent and other resources to your project. We can handle sourcing and managing the following resources for you:
- Audio production
- Graphic design
- Instructional design
- Location scouting
- Studio and post-production facilities
- Video production