The News Portal is the leading online platform for sharing news, information and knowledge about ICT-enhanced learning and training for the corporate, education and public service sectors. The site attracts high-level policy and decision makers, experts and practitioners from education, business and governments.
Our newsletter, which is published eight times a year, is sent to over 80,000 readers worldwide.
Our News Publishing system provides flexible, easy-to-use content management focused on minimizing administrator involvement and cost. It combines content creation, graphics, and publication controls into one turn-key portlet.
- A story features a photo along with author, byline, brief, and publication information
- Unlimited number of dynamic news sections
- Publishes related Web links and descriptions with a story
- Publishes a photo gallery with a story
- Simple, dynamic front page and section page publication presentation controls
- Authorized contributing writers can submit stories for editorial review and publication
- Links to sections and stories can be featured in appropriate areas throughout the site
- Schedule the activation/display date of a story
- Date sensitive stories are removed from the site automatically
- Site visitors can email stories to others
- Provide an RSS feed of the latest listings
- Includes a graphics directory for sharing and archiving graphics
- Optional story archives portlet with powerful search capabilities
- Stories can be rated and reviewed by your audience with the Ratings and Reviews portlet
- Restrict viewing to authorized users/subscribers only using the Restricted Content Viewing portlet